Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Fri3NdS Ar3 FOr...

Last W33k....

Someone hurt my friends heart....

At 1st,I thought it waS mY BeSt Friend who Hurt her....
Obviously
she is a tom boy...So she is rough and jus looked TOTALLY like a BoY!!!

She was My BeSt fr!enD cuz sh3 studied d same class , primary and secondary school wit m3...
On daT daY , she even GeT mad at M3!


So , our friendship was gettin further & further....
After d day , i found out daT it waSn't heR FauLt...

SO daT means I haV mistaken heR...--
I did apologised 2 heR , but she said 你的事啦...


I thOught sh3 wOnt forgive m3...
BuT at LasT tOday , she talked to m3...^u^

Sh3 sumore asked m3 today AftEr ScHool , go play PinG PonG wit HeR n my other friend...

Im very happy , AnD im HapPy dat I hav a GuD frienD like HeR...
BuT , after dis incident , i felt thAt she changed alot , cuz normally when she did sumtin wrong 2 me , she wonT say sOrRy , but today i hav no chances 2 play ping PonG again coz i hav 2 go Bac...When I stEpped up d staircase she called my name and say SorRy to m3....

In dat time , I feel strange.....dat she wil tell me dis worD....
Den I said its Ok and i Leave...Im so HapPy dat she can change her attitude....


I WiSH SHe CaN CoNtiNu3 Like DiS AtTitUd3...^w^

No comments: