Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 CNY UPDATES part 2



First Day Of Chinese New Year♥
A Bright Sunny Day

First Day Of CNY
I have been awaiting this day to come
The Foods♥
The Drinks♥
The Red Ang Paos♥
Get to see all my relatives♥

Its so sunny that day
That's why I wore a hat that is suitable for blocking the bright sun
Haha

Morning Breakfast
Ate at my little cousin Ashley's house
What's for breakfast?
Noodles!
Just what I wanted to eat
That's because I'm starving

Click clock Click clock
The clock's pointing at 2.30 pm

Next destination
Cousin Huey's grandma's house
Went there to eat again!
Fried mee hoon!
Soft drinks!
Marble cakes!
Snacks!
Candies!
More and more and more red ang paos~
^^
After eating my lunch
Went to 4 and 6 grandaunt's house
Chit Chating with grandaunts
Thats only for adults
What do the teenagers and children do?
-IPhone
-Games
-Eat
-Drink
-SMS
-Children's talk
Haha~

After that
When to another grandaunt's house
Went there
Gamble all the way
Won
Lost
Won
Lost
No profit
No loss

PERFECT!

And it's Dinner time!
Ate all leftovers foods from today
Still delicious

After dinner
Played with all my little cousins
Watched Rapunzel too!
Then, played fireworks
Very little only

End Of First CNY day~

Stay tuned for 2011 CNY UPDATES part 3

No comments: