Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Thursday

In the morning, the first period we have was PE...
My PE teacher said it was the last day to try exam for Volleyball or else next time the real volleyball exam comes, you only have one chance...

So, i tried..Last time, my highest volleyball score was about 1~7...
So low...haizzz...
im getting more worried...

So today I told myself, i really muz try...
Then I told teacher i wanted to try...
I only hitted 2~4 times... Then PE teacher told me what was wrong and teached me...
So I learned ...

I tried many times like almost 1~10 times!!!
Lol~

Before I passed, i keep getting low points...
But i tried hitting 19 times!!!
wat the~
So dissapointed ... Only 1 hit to go...

So the whole PE class i kept hitting the volleyball...
ANd then my teacher said the bell is going 2 ring...
So i told my teacher to give me last chance...

Dung dUng duNg dunG!!!
I hitted 20 balls in a row~~~!!!!^^
I was overjoyed!!!
WOOHOO!!!
What a miracle~

Then the last class we had was chinese, she was my new chinese teacher...
My old chinese teacher left the school not long ago..
My new chinese teacher is plum, with long hair...

She teached me almost one week already...
Today my teacher told us her Sabah's ghost story...

It was scary....
But a good experience ...
Lolx !!!
Incase nex time i wont go through any of this cases!

TTFN
~Ta ta For Now

LOVE U ALL
KISS ME!!!
^^

No comments: