Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sun---Day

Went 拜拜 in 广东山?maybe?
Wats d name ... aiya watever la...
Den meet up with other relatives...
ESp my COUSINS!!!

Wohoo!!!
Like dat oso fun!! lolz
1st went cemetry...climb up n down...
kk~
Bai bai edy , eat edy , burn money edy, den go another place...
dunow where it called...
I tink its dis year where u all go jogathon with skool...
but too bad my classmates cant c me nex week...cuz im not there dat day , but today im here oledi...lolz~

then continue bai bai...every year, when we go there sure drink SUGAR CANE JUiCE d~
But today din hav~
Sad...
But we ate ICE-CREAM tOo...(Who wanna eat ME???)
lol...
nice~Not 1 minute , my ice cream has been finished by me!!
Yay me!!!=='''

Then walk up d stairs to go bai bai...
walk finish edy, we came down bac...
den bring some money(nt d money u r thinkin rite nw)
GO BURN!!!
FUn!!!
LOL!!!

Den , I organised a game Juz like last year...
Run up to the top of the temple?
Izit temple?
Maybe?

Then we...
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!
woshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........to the top of it!!!
Exausted~

Den RUN bac down...den we leave....edy...
dis time me tell my relatives bye bye oledi lo~
MY COUSINS!!!sobs~

Then on d way bac ~
my cousin's dad , dat means mother's bro...
called us forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
鱼头米!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUMS~

Finish eatin den went bac home....
Helped mom 2 wash 2 cars....FUN!!!
Den bath, den play pc!!!
Yay~
dats wat im doin nw~
Later goin 2 my cousin's hse eating mee!!!!!
yay~~

Happy~~~~~~~^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Thats all for today~~
Thankx for seeing!!!
bye~muakx 2 whom saw my blog~~
haha!!!

2 comments:

Huey said...

yalor....no SUGAR CAN3....
I LUV SUGAR CAN3 JUIC3 dar!!!!!
n it's 广东义山....
u went to eat 鱼头米....i went to pavillion.....ahahaa....coz Pitayo was there......><

Ling♥ said...

i oso LOVE lor....
Ooooo....Gt 1 more leh?
the cemetry...hehe...