Saturday, May 22, 2010

2010 KC's FunFair~~

Today....I was so tired, because of KC's High School's Funfair~~~
I was SOOOOOooo Damn Tired! Even my legs are like jelly already!
But, it was a good experience!!!

I love SELLING STUFFS TO STRANGERS!!!XD
It was fun selling things~~
I wish next time i can do it again~~~
Ate and drank very little foods today~
Bought very little stuffs too~~~
BECAUSE of that stupid Haunted House game!!!
Line up about one and half hours for that!!!
How ridiculous~
It wasn't scary either~
Haizzz...wasting our time~WAITED WITHOUT SITTING!!!
I regreted!

At the stall~
We sold many stuffs!!!
SO DAMN FUN!!!
Some things you thought it will never be sold out forever,but it just happen!!!
LOL!!!
Even some SECONDHAND bowls, computer bag and tennis racket bought by customers!!!
Happy~~~XD

I wish it won't end~
Nex time, Im gonna work whole day long!!!!XD
It was an unforgettable day!!!

No comments: