Thursday, May 20, 2010

So sad~~~~

Tuesday , 18.5.10~~~~~~~~~~~
I just came back from school...
Then i went in to the house~~~
My elder sister told me that there was a dog outside~Did you saw it???
Then I went outside and see~~~~

I saw a white fluffy dog infront of my house~~~~
So cute but its injured~~~
So kelian~~~
My sis said morning she saw it was in the drain beside my house~~~
Somebody dont want it and threw it there!!!
How could they!!!
So kesian la!!
Its back left leg was injured and covered with blood~~~
My sis and grandaunt wish to carry it out but they couldn't...
Then a 50 over years old aunty and a 60 over years old grandma walk past~~~
The aunty saw my sis was looking in the drain, so she look too~~~
She saw the dog and say kelian~~~

Then the aunty asked for a cloth and she went in and carried it out of the drain~~
The my grandaunt poured some yellow lotion on the injured leg~~~
The dog very guai~~~~
Never bite anyone~~~
After putting yellow lotion on it~~~It started to shiver~~
Then they took an old t-shirt and covered it with it~
really kesian lo~~~
haizzz~~~~
Who is dat stupid owner who throwed its dog out~~~
haizzz~~
My grandfather,9 gu poh (another grandaunt who is staying with us)dun like it~~~
haizzz~~~

BUT today...
A DBKL van came~~~
they carried it in the car~~~
Its good that they bring it to the Hospital~~
But I just scared that they will kill the dog~~

No comments: