Thursday, June 24, 2010

Studies, Idol ???

OMo!!!!
Exam is coming in just one week!!!
I must study more to get good results!
So i'll be on9-ing less!
Maybe thats not so true, cause i on it everyday after school~
Can't let my country story plants die!
hehe~

There's another reason for me to on the pc.
U-Kiss!!!
haha~
Im waiting them to tweet in their twitters since they went back to Korea already~
Can't wait for their next single , coming out in July! SO fast!!! yipee~~
I'll be sure I'll support them!
keke~~

By the way, Shinee is also going to release their new songs too!!!!
Wohoo!!~~~~
SUPPORT SUPPORT!!!

This few days, when Im feeling down, I'll keep listening to Without You sang by U-Kiss...
Or even keep seeing their pictures that I had save in my handphone and pc...
haha~~
This means I miss them so much!!!
haizzz..Really miss...

Alexander's twitter :
Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' MV, Gaga called Beyonce Honey-B which Alexander shout out 'HoneyVin' n LAUGHED~~
Fish + Lion = MERLION (Singapore's mascot) ∴Fish + Kevin = MERVIN♥
Which do you prefer???
MerVin or HoneyVin???

I cutted it short~ haha~
Actually , both i also love...^^
This week i kept going to Huey's classroom to study...
But when I went there, we kept talkin about U-Kiss again! Even after school!!!
haha~~
Love YOU guys!!!

Family + BEST FRIendS + My idol = Happiness

Exam comin lo~ Hwaiting everyone!!!

No comments: