Friday, November 12, 2010

Its Been A Long Time Guys!

OH MY GOD!
Don't know where to start!!!!
So long never update my blog yea~ ><
Been through so much Happy things!~
*Remembering her past

First, JYJ Showcase! Can't miss out this for SURE!
Miss them yea~ ♥171010♥ Can't ever forget this day!~
♥ Jae Joong
♥ Yoo Chun
♥ Jun Su
o(^-^)oo(^o^)oo(^-^)o

Second, School's Ball Competiton~~~~~
Boys won Basketball!~ GOLD ~ hyek hyek hyek~
Girls won Volleyball! ~ GOLD ~ hyek hyek hyek~
CongratualationS & Celebrations~~~~~
Woohoo~

Third, HOLIDAY~~~~~~('3')('3')('3')
Going to KOREA! for my holiday!
I've been waiting for this trip for so long~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally~~~ Yipee~~~ Can't wait~~~~
But left two more days then school holiday already~~~
Will Miss my JR2E classmates~~~ T_T
Need to spend my last two days of school in JR2E wisely~~ T^T
My form teacher let us see our average mark edy...
And I've pass once again! Im going the Junior 3! ^3^
Wohoo~~~
Time passes so fast~~~~ >.<

JYP is having an audition in Hong Kong and Singapore this year!
I wanna go too~~ TT
Too bad Im in Korea that time~~~
Hope they'll come to Malaysia next time!
Well...Im not actually joking~
I really wanna try and go for that audition~
All I need to do is Practise, practise and practise! >u<
Now many new Korean song very nice!
Forget to mention that Im addicted to SungKyunKwan Scandal~~~~ Micky yaa~~~>u<
Haha~~ Anyone playing twitter now?
Im still nuts for twitter!
Hahas~
I wanna learn korean!
But don't know where to learn~
TT
Hope I could find one soon!
The sooner the better~
Next year PMR!
Ottokae!?!
=='''
Well~ Hwaiting larr~~!!! Hehe~
^-^V

Alrighty, Im gonna end it here!!!
I'll be back next time so stay tuned for more!
Haha~
And thanks to my Besties Amelia~ ILY~ ^^
Not to forget all my Besties!
Kimberly~~~ ILY
Susan~~~ ILY
Jia Xin~~~ ILY
Joecy~~~ ILY
More to goo!!! haha~~
Bye bye~

Remember to come back !!! LOL~ =='''

No comments: