Saturday, November 13, 2010

Suffering...

Im Suffering!!! From Nose dripping! XD Gosh~~~
Need to recover faster! If not I can't fly to Korea~
I loose weight recently! XD
Gonna loose more! Muahahaha~ =='''

Now for twitter,
Because of Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu tweeted in korean...
I need to find someone to translate~~~
And found a DBSK blog which introduced by my sister...

They tweeted many lame things~
Their so adorable >u<
http://www.dbsknights.net/2010/11/trans-101112-master-post-jyj-twitter_12.html
Wanna share it with you guys~~ >u<

Im going to Sungai Wang later to buy Travelling stuffs!
hehe~~~~~~~~
For today's subject song : 2PM-I'll Be Back
haha~

I have nothing to write! =='''
Well gonna continue writing this Later!
Bye bye! Have a blessed Sunday! ^^

TO BE CONTINUE... ^^V

No comments: