Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Love Rain

We Belong Together In The Rain

Hey Readers!
I'm back from my buzy day in school!
I didn't bring much food today compared to usual...
I'm SO DAMN HUNGRY!
Crying for food!
= ='''
Luckily, Mae Kim gave me some of her breakfast!
Nuggets and Cheese Hot Dog~~
Yumm Yumm Yumm...
Hehe~
Second recess brought " Pig Intestine Flour"?
Hah! Don't be frighten! I didn't really ate this kind of food~
It was translated by me from chinese to english~
Kinda broken, right?
Yea, I know~
Muahahaha~
Lame me...

Same as everyday...
Study...study...
Laugh...Laugh...
Hehe~
Had to attend society after school today...
And guess what?
It rained DAMN HEAVY!
It's not usual's heavy rain...
It's SO ... SO ... HEAVY!!! Like a hurricane is comin'!
Hehe~
I'm all wet when I stepped into the monorail...
I'm all SOAK!
= - ='''
Later, reached my monorail station...
My elder sister was waiting for me there~
hehe~
Went to Pavillion a while...
Ate Snow Flakes!
Yummm! Ice - cream~~~~~~ My Fav!
Finished eating, bought earings...
Two sets~
It cost RM 58!!!
Expensive!~~~~
= ='''

Later on, we went back~
So, here I am now!
Updating my blog late at night~
Hehe~
Good night!!! >u<'''

No comments: