Monday, April 25, 2011

Guide Me through the End of the Road

The End Of The Road


Heyy to anyone who's reading my blog~
Today is a very normal day...
Very normal...
Until something unexpected happened...

Oh Great!? My BIG SECRET has been guessed by my class friend!
YEOH MAE KIM!
Don't you dare try to tell anyone bout' this! ORELSE I'll smack you up down left right front back! XD
(I wish no others will know about this secret again!)

Alright~
Back to my daily doings...
Sweet and Awesome!~ XD

Second recess...
Innocent me...has been splashed with water by my friend~
Our daily activites in the girl's toilet...XD
OMG!
This is worst than ever!
My whole body was soaking~
But luckily my pinaforms dried very quickly!
Oh lucky me!

I can't wait for tomorrows school!!!
Thats all for now!
Tata for now! ^^

No comments: