Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid in love

Its Tuesday!
Have to stay for society again!
Haizz...

Ate cup noodles with XY for my breakfast!
Hehe~
I'm very moody today!
My close friends will think that I'm abit nuts today...
Esp XY!
Im sorry XY...
I have no one but you to tell about my secrets...
Sorry to bother you!

Mae Kim keeps telling me to update my blog...
So here I am! MAE KIM!
I hope ur happy now! ><
I won't write about him todayy~
Very moody! = 3='''
Needa rest!
MUAHAHAHAHA~


But anyway...
Had a fantastic school day with you guys in school!
I prefer to stick with you guys...
I won't choose love over friendship!
Hehe~

Its the third day my mum's not here!
Im missin' her! ><
Hope she can accomplish her work and come back soon!
I think thats all for now!
Annyeong!~

No comments: