Saturday, April 23, 2011

Unexpected LOVE

Parents Day has arrived~
SURPRISE! The results is on my hands now!
Due to my investigation...
My average marks is always in the middle point of GOOD and BAD~

Our journey back to home sweet home was always the same usual way...
Always the same old thing...
Discussing about my results...

Ate nasi lemak in the morning Lemak...
Gonna be gemuk soon! = 3=

Today was quite a day...
Quite happy?
Watched Ah Chai and Christian performing B-BOY~
It was about 5 minutes...
Very cool moves...I wish I could stand out and dance too!
Hehe~
Childish me~

My parents arrived early...
So I took my report card and left...

Share something with you guys~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8BDGQYDua40
A new korean boy group
B1A4!!!
SO CUTE!~
All of them are very cute! And young!
Soooo my age!
Hahahaha~
This ends here!
Toodles~

No comments: