Friday, April 22, 2011

Face the Facts

Heyy yaaa!!!
Im back!
I miss you guys alot~
Hehe~

Its a new beginning for my blog again~
Changed everything which is possible...
Make it simple, the better it is...
Parents Day falls tomorrow!
Can't wait~
My friends are scared to get their report cards...
But I don't know why?
Confused O,O

Its not that I get very good results...
Its just that I told my parents about my average marks and class position beforehand...
And they were happy about it!
So Im relieved~
Phewww...

Time really passes fast...
Its gonna be May soon!
And then June, July(My Birthday :P),August...............
And finally here comes PMR and JUEC!
I can't take it anymore!
I dare not think of it! = 3=

But anyways, its the truth, JUST FACE IT DANA! You can't just run away from it! Its running to you! So Good Luck~ Blek~

Im scared ~
Oh brother~
You needa Chill down girl~
Need to find a way to solve it!
But don't know how... Haizzz...
I Hope for the BEST~

Bad news!
My moms going to fly away for 2 weeks!
She going to UK this Sunday~
Sobs~~
I will surely miss her...
We can't live without her!
Just wait and see...
See what will our tidy house becomes until after that 2 weeks!
Haha~
I gotta go! Thats all for now!
Bye~

No comments: