Monday, July 5, 2010

4th day Exammm~~

ITS MATHS TODAY!!!
Oh gosh~~
Scare...
Its driving me crazy!!!
I left school after my maths exam, so earlyy~
10 AM~
haha, its still morning...
Reached home about 10.30AM...
Feels like I've never even went for school~~><
I visited Uncle A's (Xander's dad)twitter page and saw this!
almost 8500 people in @alexander_0729 FB page! Next stop 10.000!!!
Cool~
I went and checked it out~
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexander-Lee-Eusebio/135147822280
hehe~
(It was made by himself, i guess?)
I LOVE THIS SENTENCE
-->I'm the centre, the sun & the spiritual leader of U-KISS, Alexander!<--
I was thinking, was Alexander the leader of U-Kiss?!?
Lol~ I didn't know... Sorry Xander!!! While I see the page, i saw Eli fanpage too~ So clicked it... And saw this, ''anything & everything about elison kim kyong jae.the kanji rapper. the pigeon. sexy eyes. the dork. blood type O. biceps. because of you. kung pao chicken. yeh. taekwondo. threw his glasses to an old man. wushu. movies. mid-day break. 깨비. U-KISS ''
Lol~
If you read it non-stop, you will find it funny~!
KUNG PAO CHICKEN YEH TAEKWONDO THREW HIS GLASSES TO AN OLD MAN~
haha~

Yeah~I saw many photos of them...
Most of them are Alexander,Kevin,Dongho?
haha~
It has many fuunny comments~
Burst Into Laughter!!!
hahahaahaha~

................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to exam things~
Nid to study and memorize chinese history~
But do you think I can???
Cause Im weak in chinese...
Can speak proper chinese, but hate reading chinese history...
Its complicated~

BuT LOVE ENGLISH~~~
haha~
I would love to learn korean if I have a chance!
BTW, my mom told me she is gonna bring us to KOREA this year for a holiday!!!
WOHOO~~~
Gonna meet my favourite idols!!!
must go there for a FOOD Invasion!!!
Learn it from Xander...
He said,
I personally don't call it 'U-KISS Asia Tour'~
I call it 'XANDER's Asia Food Invasion'!!♥ LOL~~
Wonder how he got all those weird things~~
Haha~ Love him~
Im so INTO THEM !!! >w<
Bye~
BbShine's Mystery XXXX

No comments: