Friday, July 2, 2010

My 14th Birthday ♥

Hey dolls~
Guess what???
Its my 14th Birthday today~!
Sweet 14~
hehe~

Having so much fun today at school even at home!!!
But too bad its my 2nd day of exam today~~ T^T
Its okay :)
Cause Im going to eat at TGIF tonight which stands for Thank God Its Friday!!!
Lol~ Because its Friday today too you know???~~ (^__^)'''
haha~

Currently I received 1 present from my sister~~

Two puppies!!!! Pink for me, Blue for My Sister~


Lol~ I know its a bit childish...haha~~~But I just LOVE IT!!!



I Love the card~~ heh heh~ Cause the anime above was drawn by my sister to ME!!!! (^_^)(Im looking like a baby above)

Thank you to my 'prettiest' sister~ Thats what she wrote on the birthday card...haha~~~

I've also receive a card from my darling --> Tan Jing Wen♥

hehe~~ Thank You!!!

Although its abit geli....

^-^'''

But I really appreciate it and LOVE IT!!!

Thanks~~~

ONCE again~

WHo wish me or gave me presents, THANK YOU so much!!!

Actually, I have receive one more present from my Aunty 9 before my birthday...

Before that, she asked me what type of present I want...

I said I want a small bag...

Bags that match teenagers~

But not MATURE KIND!!! =-='''

Really mature...Don't know when I can start to use this hand bag...

(To be continue...)

No comments: