Friday, July 2, 2010

Cheezy-Night!!!

Woaahh~!
Just back from T.G.I.F~!
heh heh~~
I ate so many cheese!!!!
Cheese cake, cheese appetizers, cheese main dish....
Cheese cheese cheese...
Woahhhhh (>w<)'''
Gonna gain much weight after eating all those cheese~~
Have so much fun ...
The waiter and waitress at Thank God Its Friday even sang birthday song with me cause it was their custom...~
Before i blew the candles , a waiter gave me a "Tomato Sauce Bottle" and tell me to tell a speech! Im speechless~~~(=.=)zzz
I kept laughing and don't know what to say...
At last, I said "Im happy to be here tonight" ?!?!?
What the?!?
This sentence came out from my mouth!!!!
OMO~~!!!
So Fishhhhhhhhhh laRR~!!! (=-=)zzz
Don't want to talk about this agAin!!!

After that, they even sang their custom song...
Forget whats it called...
But you guys heard of it many times~~
I even bought the newest EPop!!! My fav!! hehe~~ No.266-->Beast<-- as the Epop cover
U-kiss Wallpaper is inside it!!!! KYAA!!!

This is how my sweet 14 birthday ends here!!!
Opps~Almost forgot~!
I have taken some photos~!!!
But Im lazy to upload it now!!!
Please forgive me!!! I'll upload it the next day when I update my blog again!!!!
^___^'''

Night Night everyone!!!
Its midnight now!!!
Gonna sleep longer and study in the afternoon!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gambateh!!! Hwaiting!!! Aza Aza Fighting!!! Good Luck!!! Jia You!!! Gar Yao!!!

No comments: