Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sorry sorry sorry sorry~

HEY GUYS!!!
IM back!!!
Never update my BLOG for SUCH A LONG TIME!!!
Because my internet line is running so SlOW lately~
Many incidents happened but I never get to write my Blog~
SO , if you wanna know...ASK ME !
LOL~

Its Wednesday, 28th July today!
Its Thursday tomorrow! --->29th July<---
Its ALEXANDER's BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
Wohoo~~
So gonna wish him in twitter!!
Hehe~
Actually nothing happen to me today!
hehe~
I've got every subjects mark!!!
I +, times and divide...
My average mark is 60.49!!!
WOOOOHH!!!!
But haven't get my report card yet~
Wish to get it faster!!!

Bye guys~
GOD BLESS EVERYONE!~
Have a blessed Wednesday!~



A tiny letter to my " best friend"
Sorry XXX...
I didn't mean to bluff you~
Hope you will remind me!~
And HOPE our friendship will remain forever!!!

No comments: