Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rise and Shine~♥

Its Sunday today~
The same...Playing my computer whole day long~
Im really lazy...
Feel so relax after the exam...
Felt like I don't need to touch books again~
But its fake...
Lol~~~~
Im being lame again~!
........................................................................................................................................................
Brian Joo was at Sunway Pyramid yesterday...
He came here for his showcsase...
Too bad,I didn't go...
And 2AM was in Singapore yesterday too~
I want to go!!!
*cries*
Too late~~~
-.-
Good news!
Its Fifa Cup!!!
Its Final today!!!
Time passes sooo fast...
Spain VS Netherlands
I think Spain will get the cup!
haha~~

Secondly...
I saw Uncle A's twitter...
HK news disclose that HK DragonBoat Fest organised by HK Tourism Dept invited Korean Dream - Alexander/UKISS+2PM+SUJU members in their event ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GO DREAM TEAM SEASON 2!!!
Woot~!!!
They are going HK !!!
Can't wait~!!!
Alexander is in Dream Team!!!
Good Luckkkk~~~

Alexander's lastest slogan~~~
"laugh a lot & trust in God!
Good one!~
Gonna stop here and enjoy my beautiful Sunday!
Bye~~

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!!
GOD BLESS ♥!!!

No comments: