Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Rest on Sundayyyy~~





Hey stars!
Its Sunday today!!!
What Im going to do today is rest!!! and......study T^T
(Just one more week! Then Im going into my freedom world!!!)
Wohoo~
Okay~I have promised you guys already...~
Im gonna post the pictures that I took on my birthday~
Although its just 4 pictures, but its looks good, right guys? hehe~
I regreted not taking more pictures~ㅠㅠ
And I have the most sweetest , wonderfulest dream on my LIFE!!!
(Maybe its just top 10 ones~haha)
I dream Beast Doo Joon!!!
Owhh~~ How sweet!!! hehe~
I don't know how to explain it on my blog~
If any of you want to know, ask me in school!!! (^__^)'''
Lol~~
And its his birthday today!!!
Happy Birthday to Beast Doo Joon♥ Oppa!~! ♥생일축하해
I love you~~~ hehehe~~(Everyone does~^^''')

Maybe its his birthday today, he wanted me to remember it! So he went into my dream!!!~~ haha~
My imaginary~~~Lol~

Okay its time for me to say bye bye~
Gotta go study!!! Bye ya~~

No comments: