Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bright Sunny Day

Saturday morning~~~
My schdule...
Play computer, eat, watch television and sleep!!!
Wohoo~~~
Nothing to do much after exam!!!
NO MORE TOUCHING BOOKS!!!
haha~~

Alexander and Kevin is gonna have their LASIK's today!!!
But Alexander tweeted last night and said he can't have his LASIK today cause he will be going to shoot for a program this week that requires water activities, which are dangerous after lasik.. so he CAN'T...
(LASIK is a laser surgery to fix your short/long sighted problems..)
He's been wearing contact lens for almost a DECADE!!!
Seriously...
I also wish that I don't need to wear spectacles!!!

But GOOD news: the shooting goes on n going to HK end of this month becuz of this show.. EXTREMELY IRONY -_-;

He's going to HONG KONG! but only few days, n going back to Korea to spend his b-day~

Good Luck to Kevin Woo!!!~~~
Hope it goes smoothly~~~
Alexander don't be too sad...You can have yours in the future!!!(^___^)

Im gonna attend my piano class afterwards!!! Hate it, cause Im so lazy...
LOL~~~~
But I'll be back to on my computer and tweet!!!

Bye everyone!!!
God Bless you!~~

No comments: