Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BOM~DIA*

Hey hey hey!~
Its Wednesday today!~
It rained heavily early in the morning~!!!
Woke up 5.30am...
See the rain...
Back to sleep again~
haha~~
Enjoyed my sleep while outside was raining~~~ -o-zzz

GONNA listen to LUCIFER AGAIN!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOO~~~~
NICE NICE NICE!~
Whale and Cold Noodle also nice~~~!!!
haha~~~

Recently...
I've been thinking...
Can I be a Kpop star???
LOLz~
I can't tell you Im joking~
Its for REAL!
I want to go to Korea for a Korea Audition!~
But first...
Need to learn how to speak korean...
Then practise singing everyday!
I've been doing that everyday!
Then Im ready to fly to Korea!!!
Wohoo!!~~
haha~~

Okay guys...
Im gonna end now!
Bye bye~~

GOD BLESS you!
Have a blessed Wednesday!

2 comments:

Huey said...

u're freakin out...gal...
dats nt gonna happen...
jus in ur dreams...><
[sry dat i ruined ur sweet dreamz...><]

Ling♥ said...

I'll tell you anything can happen!
JYP is having an audition in Singapore and Hong Kong this year!
Their accepting more new trainies!
Maybe they'll come Malaysia next time! Im going ! haha~