Friday, July 9, 2010

Say Y-E-A-H !

WOopee~!!!
Shout Yeahhh guys!!!
Its the last subject today!!!
Finished at 9 am~~~
I have finished my 2nd term exam today!!!
We are free from the "EXAM" cage!!!
WOhoo~~

After exam, went to TS w/ Amelia , Xin Yi and Susan~~~~
I feel awkward wearing school uniform to TS...So I decided to change clothes...Since Im gonna go for a movie afterwards...
Ate breakfast in TS MC Donalds!!!
Then walk to BORDERS!!!
After that walked to BASKIN ROBINS!!!
Yum~~ My favourite!!!
HAVE SO MUCH FUN~~~!!!
Walked about 2~3 hours in TS....><
Then Amelia and Xinyi is going home already~
They DUMPED us!!!
*cries*LOL~ JKJK~
Went to a "Mysterious"shop~
Blek~
Not mysterious...Just a normal stall that sells K-Pop stuffs...
I bought a U-Kiss Tag~
I Love U-Kiss~

And of course, I'll never left out SHINee~
I Love SHINee ~


This stall sells their stuff very expensive!!!

One of this cost RM 4.90 each!!!
I saw U-Kiss's smart phone pouch!!!
Guess what???
When I asked her how much it cost...
SHE SAID RM90 per pouch!?!
What the?!?
Does this kind of thing sells RM 90???
I think this stall sells the things so unfair-ly...
Susan bought two keychains and it cost RM21.80!!!
Somemore the qualities are not good...

Oh well...
Can't effort to buy more things at this stall~~~
Cause my wallet is going to be 0 already ... LOL~

After this, me and Susan went PAVILLION!!! ><

Ate DOLSOT BIBIMBAP!!! Wohoo~~

Im totally addicted to it!!!

And I can't miss one side dish out~

KIMCHI!!!!

After eating, went to Speedy!!!
SAW MANY ALBUMS~!!!

But the first thing that caught my eyes was U-Kiss 1st album!!!

And I bought it!!! Wohooo~~~


This album costs RM XX.XX

haha~~ Its a SECRET!!!
The stall before, sells U-Kiss album for RM 70!?! (inside includes a free wallpaper)

What larhhh!!!Everything costed so expensive there!!!

Haizzz....I miss the Smart phone pouch!!!

Wish I can get one~~

But of course a cheaper one...

Not something that cost RM 90!!!

After buying the album...

Its time for Susan to go home~~~!!!

Walked her to the monorail station...

Off she goes...

Then I walked back to Pavillion ALONE...

And find my sister...And go for a movie!!!

I found her at the foodcourt there...

She and her friends brought me to a new dessert shop called"HoneyMoon"?

Oh well... I ate there~~
And the food tasted "DiSGUSTING" LOL~ JKJK~~

Not bad...
Its okay for me as long as it contains ICE-CREAM!!! hehe~~~

Ate about 15 minutes...

Then went to the cinema to watch"Despicable Me"

Bought popcorn and cola~~

Went in to the theater just right on time!!!

Watched about a hour and 45 minutes...
The movie was awesome!!!

Very funny~~

You guys should watch it too!!!

I also felt like watching"Twilight"

Twilight was recomended by Amelia...I think its quite interesting~~

And I feel like reading a story book called "Vampire Diaries"...

Vampire Diaries was recomended by Alexander...^__^V

Arhh...I awfully want it!!!

Came back from Pavillion...

Ate my dinner at grandpa's house...
Went back home for a hot-bath!!!

SWeet~~ Totally~~

After my Hot Bath, on my twitter...

GOSH!!!

Alexander, Kevin, Uncle A tweeted so much!!!

WOOOSH!!! They aRE really HYPER today~

VERY FUNNY!!!

Share it some w/ you guys~~

http://twitpic.com/23olex
or go to their twitter to see more!!!

Xander's: http://twitter.com/alexander_0729

Uncle A's: http://twitter.com/AnthonyEusebio

Kevin's: http://twitter.com/Kevinwoo91
Laughed so much while seeing all this!!!

Like Xander said "Laughing 3 times a day is good for your health!!!"

hahahaa~~~

Have so muchh fun today !!!

Time to end my post!!!

Bye guys~~~

GOD BLESS YOU!!!♥

No comments: