Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coming Up!

All right dolls!
Im back!
Im feeling moody right now~
Don't know what to do???
I think Im gonna gain weight this few days!!!
Ate so much food!!!
Haizzz....
Gotta have my DIET again!~
By the way....
Shinee's TEASER is OUT!!!
OMG!!!
SO HANDSOME!!!
Click here to see~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQ4FJ2o-vA&hd=1
Please support them!
hehe~~~ SUPPORT SUPPORT!
Im into Bread, Love and Dreams nowadays!
Its a korean drama that airs in KBS World!
Its awesome!
A main character that looks like ONEW!!!
OMG!!!
haha~

Actually...
My school has a special event today after school...
Its ALL ABOUT KOREA!!!
But too bad I can't go!
Saw many koreans!
><
I SAW A KOREAN HANDSOME BOY!!!
Oh my GOSH!!!
Never get his NAME and PHONE number!!!
LOL~
Joking~~
Its impossible~
If I can meet him again...
Its an honour of me to meet him again~!
LOL~

U-Kiss is now at Japan!
They are gonna hold their fan signing there
I miss Kevin...He never tweeted for so long already...
But Xander is so HYPER!
haha~
He lets us know everything!!!
haha~

Got to go now~!
haha~
Bye~
Have a blessed day!
haha~


Remember...
Don't be a selfish and stubborn person!
I hate that!

No comments: