Saturday, July 17, 2010

Burning Midnight Oil...(=V=)zzz

Hey dolls~
Its actually midnight now!
1.00 am, 18th of July!
haha~
Today watched 1 movie...
-->Lighting Theif<--
Very interesting~
LOL~
Nice!
I was supposing to watch 2 movies today...
But I never watch because Im using the time to clean my untidy ROOM!!!
Messy!!! Dusty!!! *Sneeze**Sneeze*

After cleaning, on computer!!!
Chat with my Dear Huey~~~~~~
Our conversation was about U-Kiss again!!!
LOL~!!!
Recently, U-Kiss MC a show called Chef's Kiss!
I want to watch it for a very long time already!
Finally, gonna watch it now!
Very funny!!!
LOVE THEIR ACTIONS AND TALKING!!!
EatorNot was one of their gags...
kekekekekekekeke~
Funny Kevin~~~~~~

Alright guys...
gonna end it here...
Will continue tomorrow...
I mean afterwards (morning)
haha~
Good night!
Cause I watched Chef's Kiss episode #1!!!
Watched until midnight!!!
SO DAMN FUNNY!!!

No comments: